Intern Onboarding Suggestions
Please review all resources below within your first week at ACW!
1. Create your contact list: includes names, titles, phone (optional), and email of staff, interns, and supporting roles
2.Review Website: https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/mission/
- Vision and Values: https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/values-and-vision/
- Articles of Incorporation/By Laws etc. https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/data/
ACW seeks to offer interns as much autonomy as possible. Here are some guidelines as you move forward with internal/external communications
First Month To Dos:
Jump into the ACW community!
- Write introductory letter/bio for newsletter and members roll.
- Add your contact information to ACW staff contact list
- Establish regular contact with Divergent/Relevant Committee Coordinator etc.
- Join the Task Force and attend Meetings
- “like”/”follow”/explore ACW social media: https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/social-media-initiative/
- Interns are expected to volunteer at least 8 hours a month. Please track hours.
- Certain duties will have stipends attached.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtToChangeTheWorld/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/arttochangethe1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arttochangetheworld/
- [Optional] join SWAP! https://www.arttochangetheworld.org/product-category/objects/