Our Values: Creativity, Collaboration, Inclusiveness, Effectiveness.
1. A positive, non-competitive, collaborative community that supports equity practices across disciplines, cultures, age, race, economics and abilities.
2. A safe space for change makers where all voices and multiple perspectives are empowered. We strive to remove historical structural barriers and identify, and remove, the root cause of social problems.
3. Opportunities for the power of art and science to change the conversation – and the world.
1. ACW provides a platform for artists and scientists to bring their unique creative and empirical perspectives to problem solving to new communities in a way that helps to move their social practice into action. We give our membership and our audience the tools to DO something. Participant action promises are always collected.
2. ACW deepens cultural understanding, and critical thinking, magnifying the potential for change.
3. ACW enriches the quality and diversity of the artists’ work and its potential to effectively communicate, or implement solutions for, societal and scientific challenges.
4. ACW implements a multi-leveled approach to change that integrates a variety of educational opportunities to broaden the potential for long term change.