- This event has passed.
Maine Chowdah Feed
December 8 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Authentic Maine Chowdah Feed
ACW Director, Barbara Bridges, is a Maine native. She makes a famous seafood chowder with seafood she flies in from Maine. It is her Grammy LeBlanc’s recipe. Cheesy biscuits accompany and the traditional blueberry pie with ice cream finishes. There will be a Seafood Chowdah feed on December 8 at 5:30 at her unique home and studio for all ACW Patrons who have contributed $500 and above.
- Belonging to an international and diverse networked community
- Leading and participating in Ubuntu film/book and workshop/discussion
- Listing in the membership directory
- Use of ACW as Fiscal Agent for grants
- 4 Artist-led studio tours and discussions per year
- ACW hot beverage cup
- 1 ACW T -Shirt
- 1 VIP ticket to all events
- Dinner/gathering with Patrons, Executive Director and Board