May 23rd, 2021
Attending: Barbara, Cory, Abby, Layl, Lucy, Bianca, Deb
Action Minutes Only
- ADP Report/ Budget – Barbara
- Solar Arts Building – Barbara
- Layl to check in with Lucy about exhibition guidelines > “massage it out”
- Art A Whirl ACW Show- Lucy
- Reminder: if you’re an artist getting paid – remember to email Lucy your paypal handle
- Lucy will add optional checkbox to drawing form for folks to be on ACW newsletter
- Extensions Program – Abby
- Creation of a Grant/Private Donor Committee. Creating a Plan of Action – Barbara
- Lucy up for joining conversation about how
- Invite Special groups to PUPP? Elderly?
- Deb doing the research/finding groups (database) of who is out there
- Social Media and SWAP Report- Scorpio
- Summer Party June 27 at 4pm for $200 Donors- All Task Force is invited -Layl
- Expecting 15 (+ taskforce) = 20-25, donors can have plus one
- Committed to attending: Lucy (come at 3 until 7:30pm), Cory (at 3pm), Deb
- Deb – mango/fruit
- Lucy – canned artichokes, and red sauce
- Cory – pepperoni
- Small Exhibitions Committee. $100 to serve as project manager?
- Norwegian Farmer Jeans project? May partner with WARM
- Lucy to reach out to Sweedish Center, etc. to see if there is interest
- Barbara send Lucy emails with backstory/info.
- ACW Group Exhibition(s) Report Lynnette
- Task Force role and status in ACW organization
- Layl to follow up with Scorpio about PUPP postcards
If you are a Sociable Cider Werks artist you should have returned the attached application by now.