ACW Values and Visions
Keep a calendar like the task tracker or have a standing meeting for both TF and leadership
Test out the Project Manager Program on the leadership first
Have the mission and Kelly’s words about what we do at the top of the page
Take out non-competitive
Have a space on the website for what makes us different
Bullet points like how Rhoda has hers
- Mission: What we do
- Values: Important to us
- Visions: Our Goals
Emphasize art AND science but not fully a STEAM organization
If you can dream it, you can do it!
Our Values: Collaboration, Inclusiveness, Creativity, Effectiveness.
- Equity practices across disciplines, cultures, age, race, economics and abilities.
- Opportunities for art and science to intersect.
- Break down historical barriers to creativity.
- Shared decision making and leadership.
Our Vision- Inspirational and Aspirational
- To become a quilt of identities and disciplines
- To train creative leaders for the future
- To effect change through social justice projects.
- To pay artists.
- If you can dream it you can do it.