Back to Benefits Page
2021 Chowdah Feed July 18
ACW Director, Barbara Bridges, is a Maine native. She makes a famous seafood chowder with seafood she flies in from Maine. It is her Grammy LeBlanc’s recipe. Cheesy biscuits often accompany and the traditional blueberry pie or gingerbread with ice cream finishes. There will be a Seafood Chowdah feed in July 2021 at her unique home and studio for all ACW Patrons who have contributed $500 and above.
Eligible Attendees for 2021
Jill Stebbins, Layl McDill, Lynn Olson, Patricia Rogers, Sally Gibson, Anton Treuer, Mary Wilson, Mike and Karel Helgeson, Robb Miller, Marko Fields, Margo Ashmore, Michael Vennewitz, J’von Sims, Eastside Food Coop, Philip Harder, Anonymous, Mike Scherdin. Robb Miller, Joe Wirth, NEMAA rep, Margo Ashmore, Sociable Cider Werks Rep, Central Ave Liquor Rep, Lynnette Black.
- Belonging to an international and diverse networked community
- Leading and participating in Ubuntu film/book and workshop/discussion
- Listing in the membership directory
- Use of ACW as Fiscal Agent for grants
- 4 Artist-led studio tours and discussions per year
- ACW hot beverage cup
- 1 ACW T -Shirt
- 1 VIP ticket to all events
- Dinner/gathering with Patrons, Executive Director and Board